Alternative Recipes for Master Cleanse
In terms of eliminating toxins and detoxifying your system, Master Cleanse is at the top of the programs that will help you with this matter. Aside from that, this is also helpful for you to lose the extra weight that you have. There are positive results that can be noted after using this program and because of this, there are plenty of people who want to undergo this regimen.
But you have to remember that the Master Cleanse is not intended in some cases like in type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. This is due to the presence of excessive amounts of sugar in the program. But if you have Diabetes Mellitus, you must not lose hope. There are already other programs that you can try. An example of the alternative for this program will be discussed in the next paragraphs.
To those who have diabetes, the novice and the advanced level of Master Cleanse is for you. You will learn these recipes below.
Novice Recipe of Master Cleanse
This is the most advised recipe of the health practitioners that you can encounter. Moreover, this is what the beginners of the Master Cleanse program do. Because of the popularity of the novice level, you can easily find the information regarding this from the other books and educational manuals out there.
- Organic lemon juice or you can have lime juice with you. This must be fresh and you have to secure about two tablespoons (avoid using frozen juice, frozen fruit and canned juice.
- Organic maple syrup at about two tablespoons and must be graded B (avoid using flavored products with maple syrup).
- Cayenne pepper at about a tenth teaspoon (this is also called as red pepper).
- Water at eight ounces and must be in a room temperature (you can also use cold water).
Mix the cayenne pepper, maple syrup that is grade B and the lime/lemon juice. This must be mixed in a lidded container or in a 10 ounce glass. You have to fill the container or the glass and you must share or stir it properly.
The Alternative recipe for Novice Master Cleanse
- Sugarcane juice that is fresh and is about ten ounces (chilled or warm will do).
- You can also utilize Pure Sorghum as alternative for maple Syrup but this is less powerful than the original ingredient.
- Lime juice or lemon juice that is about 2 tablespoons. This must also be fresh as possible (again, do not use frozen juice or canned juice).
- Cayenne Pepper at a tenth tablespoon (this is also termed as the red pepper).
Master Cleanse Advance Recipe
This is the kind of recipe that is intended for the advance practitioners of the program. Moreover, this is intended for those who have bodies that have already adjusted to the program. Furthermore, there is greater extent of effects that you can expect from this program.
- Lime or lemon juice as about two and a half tablespoons (the measurement of the lemon juice vary depending from the weight loss goal as well as the energy requirements. You must also avoid using frozen juice, frozen fruit and canned juice.).
- Organic maple syrup in grade B at about two tablespoons (do not confuse yourself with the products that are only flavored by maple syrup).
- Cayenne pepper at about tenth teaspoon (this is also known as the red pepper).
- Water at room temperature of about eight ounces (you can also utilize cold water).
Mix the maple syrup, cayenne pepper and lime or lemon juice in a lidded container or in a glass measuring 10 ounces. Fill the containing medium with water and shake or stir it properly.
On the other hand, here is now the alternative recipe that you can use if you are suffering from Diabetes Mellitus Type 2. As an alternative for cayenne pepper and maple syrup, cinnamon and Agave syrup can be used. Just in case you are suffering from DM type 1, consultation with your doctor is needed.
Master Cleanse Diabetes Mellitus Type 2 Recipe
- Lime or lemon juice that is squeezed freshly and is about two tablespoons (never use frozen juice, frozen fruit and canned juice).
- Agave syrup at one tablespoon
- Cinnamon at a tenth teaspoon
- Water in room temperature and at about eight ounce
Mix the Agave syrup, cinnamon and lime or lemon juice in a lidded container or in a glass of about ten ounces. Fill it with water and properly shake or stir the formula. You can now ingest the formula and accompany it with a capsule of cayenne syrup.
Relationship of Agave Syrup in the Master Cleanse Recipe for DM Type 2
The glycemic Index or the GI is the determinant of the effect of carbs in the level of your blood sugar as well as the rate of the glucose released in your blood. When there is fast break down of the carbs that you have taken in, the greater your glycemic Index will be. When there is low GI, it will be better for DM Type 2 patients. Below is the GI of some of the sweeteners compared to the Agave syrup:
- Maple Syrup= 54
- Honey= 62
- Table Sugar= 64
- Maltose= 100
- Agave Syrup= 27
The primary source of agave syrup is Agave plant. This is a plant similar to cactus and is mostly found in Mexico. The syrup from this plant is one of the best DM type 2 alternative sweeteners. Moreover, this is the healthiest sweetener that you can find in the market.
Relationship of Cinnamon in the Master Cleanse Recipe for DM Type 2 Patients
When it comes to the benefits from Cinnamon, there are ongoing researches conducted by the doctors, scientists and researchers in some parts of the world. Luckily, the benefits of this food stuff in relation to DM Type 2 have been discovered. There are antioxidant properties that you can find in Cinnamon and this is also effective in the maintenance of acceptable range of cholesterol as well as sugar levels in your body. Moreover, people who have been incorporating Cinnamon in their diet have experienced reduced risks in the ailments affecting the cardiovascular system. Because of this, Cinnamon is an exotic ingredient for the diet of DM Type 2 patients.
There are different adverse effects that are noticeable in patients who have DM Type 2. Because of the complications that an individual may experience with this condition, there are some treatments that are unavailable for such patients. The complications are brought about by the increased level of sugar in the condition. The incorporation of Master Cleanse as form of treatment for this case is already done in the previous years. Because of the development of DM Type 2 Recipe of Master Cleanse, the detoxification of the patients is made possible.